Every week we highlight noteworthy material from across the web. These links will relate to each of the courses — blogging, writing, vlogging, and photography – though everyone is free to browse each section. We want each of you to benefit from these posts, regardless of what course you’re a part of! We will keep these updates short and sweet so you can grab what you need and get back to work.
The Business of Blogging
- Level Up Your Skills with the 2019 Paradise Pack
- Becoming an Essentialist from Matt D’Avella
- On Finding Something to Say from Seth Godin
- On Quitting Facebook from Cal Newport
- Want to Write for Nomadic Matt? Here’s How!
- Riding the Railway to the End of the World from Adventure.com
- In Uzbekistan, Encounters with a Dead Goat. But in a Good Way from The New York Times
- National GeographicDelivers Critique Against Travel Influencers from The Campus Times
- How to Make Money with Photography from Mango Street
- 3 Tips to Make Your Backgrounds More Interesting from Fstoppers
- Manual Focus or Autofocus for Landscapes? from Photography Life
- Instagram Suing Company that Sold Fake Likes and Followers from Digital Photography Review