Every week we highlight noteworthy material from across the web. These links will relate to each of the courses — blogging, writing, vlogging, and photography – though everyone is free to browse each section. We want each of you to benefit from these posts, regardless of what course you’re a part of! We will keep these updates short and sweet so you can grab what you need and get back to work.
The Business of Blogging
- Mastering the Medium from Seth Godin
- Entrepreneurship from The Zen Nomad
- Lessons from Flickr, Kickstarter, Etsy, and More from Tim Ferriss
- How Micro Influencers Will Fuel Monetization in the Future from Entrepreneur.com
- Amid Mumbai’s Diversity, Possibilities Seem Endless from The Toronto Star
- Why You Should Surround Yourself with More Books Than You’ll Ever Have Time to Read from Inc.
- Visiting Puerto Rico, and Finding the Up Beat from The New York Times
- Has Tourism Ruined the Everest Base Camp Hike? from Adventure.com
- Shooting Urban Photography on Instant Film from Mango Street
- Homeownership in the Age of the Instagram “Influencer” from Curbed
- Critiquing Instagram Accounts from Peter McKinnon
- 12 Things I Learned While Teaching Street Photography from Peta Pixel
- Does Expensive Gear Really Make You Better? from Fstoppers