Every week we highlight noteworthy material from across the web. These links will relate to each of the courses — blogging, writing, vlogging, and photography – though everyone is free to browse each section. We want each of you to benefit from these posts, regardless of what course you’re a part of! We will keep these updates short and sweet so you can grab what you need and get back to work.
The Business of Blogging
- If Self-Discipline Feels Difficult Then You’re Doing It Wrong from Mark Manson
- 2019 Email Marking Statistics: Strategies to Help You Improve Your Newsletter Marketing from Aweber
- 10 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs on the Grow from Inc.
- The Marketing Behind Our Million-Dollar Online Course from OkDork
- 18 Ingredients of High-Converting Product Pages from Optin Monster
- Why Some Worry Rome is in Danger of Becoming a Dump from The Toronto Star
- The Birthplace of Modern Medicine from BBC Travel
- The Importance of Keeping Things that Spark Rage from The Everywhereist
- Plantations are a Dark Chapter in American History — Here’s Why to Visit from National Geographic
- The Best Photo Editing Software and Apps in 2019 from Finding the Universe
- My Everyday Camera Bag from Peter McKinnon
- The Best Camera Settings for Macro Photography from Photography Life